Friday, February 11, 2011

I HATE BLOGING BUT I LIKE TO READ IT..

kinda hard to understand myself.. sometimes up and many times down.. i have been seeing lots and lots of interesting blog but still can manage my own blog.. cause i just don't know what to write.. and to tell the truth, i don't really understand why i make my own blog at the first place.. if i'm not mistaken including this blog, i already 3 blogS.. haha but i forgot the password for the others blog.. people like me easily to forget something important (i still can remember my i.c. ok) just like i forgot my mum's and dad's plus my younger sister's birthday.. maybe because i took ants in my daily meal..

why i wrote all things above in english as i am an englishman??
-because i want to improve my second and favourite language after my mother tongue
- because i will be sitting for muet this coming april which is i think is just around the corner
-because unfortunately i just make a foreigner as my friend which means there is no other way to communicate with HIM other than english plus body language..
- because i felt a little bit jealous back then when malay people especially kedahan can speak english fluently as if english like their first language..

haha suddenly i just realise the title for this post doesn't have any chemistry at all with its' contents.. but just let it be.. you have to risk it to get the biscuits..

No comments:

Post a Comment